surprised, the two answered together.
                     "Yes, I ran away to see Ed here in this house."
                     "Are you sure?" the two kids asked together.
                     "Yes, I'm very sure."
                     "But our cousin Ed had been lost for fourteen years now," the reply of Mario wondering.
                     "I know, but I know he will come back to see me. He promised me and I believe him," she answered smiling a little but immediately a tear formed in her eyes.
                     The two children didn't know how to react as they looked at Marianne starting to cry.
                     "Marianne, why are you crying?" Edward softly asked Marianne from where he was floating invisibly.
                     "Hey, how about I cook these fishes for the two of