"No, thanks, I'm waiting for a new bus we can ride," the answer of the beautiful girl and realized something.
                 "We, how did you know I was going to ride a bus myself, huh?" the question of the boy wondering a little.
                 She was referring to me young boy; Edward answered silently and immediately disentangled the fishing line while the little boy tried to pull it up from the side of the bridge.  
                  "Huh, but I wasn't really referring to you, maybe I'm with a handsome dwarf," her quick statement.
                 "Okay, let's wait for a bus to pass then," the answer of the little boy ignoring her dwarf statement. "Hey, I'm Adam, you what's your name, huh?"
                  "I'm Marianne," she introduced herself looking around for the little dwarf.