the innocent answer of the handsome seven-year old boy.
                        "But tomorrow I won't see you again," the statement of Marianne and cried even harder.
                        Ed just looked at the crying face of Marianne and pitied her. He immediately comforted her and said, "I heard, that we children can do a lot of things when we're much, much older than now. I heard that by that time we're already allowed to see any one we want. If you stop crying now, I promise that on my twenty-first birthday party you will be my most special guest and then we can see each other as often as we want, how do you like that huh?"
                        And Marianne immediately stopped crying and looked at her friend beside her.
                        "I'm glad you already stopped crying, we just have to keep sleeping early at night so that one day when we